Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)

Hello everyone,

• The title says it all… but a few quick things first:

It has been a busy December so far.  We started the month with our new album As the Dark Against My Halo ranked #1 on the DAC (German Alternative Charts).  Its the first time that one of our albums has occupied the top slot on any major chart as far as we know.  We have had a few #1 singles over the years, but never an album.  I am really proud of this disc and seeing it go to number one is really a good feeling.  If you haven’t picked up a copy, it would make a great Christmas present- even if its yourself that you plan to give it to:-) Get it from iTunes or Amazon!

chart

As most of you know we will be heading back to Europe to play a few shows… namely The Christmas Ball Festivals, but also a number of other Club and theater shows as well.  In all we will be out for about 2 and a half weeks with a show every night starting on the 25th. Unfortunately that means we will be on the road over the Christmas and New Years holidays, as well as Jessica’ and my 5th Wedding Anniversary (The 5th day of Christmas).  Its going to be hard but if all goes well it will be worth it.  We will have Anmi with us and I am hoping that we can make our time on the road into something special for her… I really want her to have a good time, so keep your fingers crossed.  Maybe Santa will find the bus.  Maybe we will have snow!

In addition, It will be the first European tour for our new dancers Ally Knight and Stacia Hamilton.  I know we have not given them a proper introduction yet, but we will try and get Bio pages together for them as soon as we can.  Until then, heres a little pic:-)

allystacia

If you are a fan of the band in Europe and can make it to one of our shows, please come out and support our Christmas Tour.  It would be great to see as many of you as possible… And we plan to have plenty of copies of our new disc at the shows.

• But I need to get to the main point of my post… Sorry, here it is:

I wasn’t sure I would be able to get it finished.  But I did…

For the past few years I have started a little tradition of my own by recording a new Christmas song for the fans and putting it out a week or two before Christmas.  With the tour preparations, I was afraid that there wasn’t really enough time.  But I put in some late night hours and happily I have made something I think is really special.  Its called Tabhartas Dé, and I was inspired to write it by a few old traditional Irish prayers and blessings I found.  I think that it is a unique addition to the world of Christmas music, and I hope you will give it a chance.  As with the other Christmas tracks I have written or recorded in the last few years, it is available here as a free/donation-ware download.  If you like it please consider making a donation via paypal.  If not- No problem, no fee is required to download it or any of the other Christmas songs .  Its just really appreciated.:-)  I am putting up an AAC & an Mp3 file… and I will make it available on a trial basis as a full quality WAV file.  The AAC(iTunes) file should include the lyrics and cover art embedded in it already.  Otherwise you can download the art and lyrics below.

Tabhartas_De

Click cover image for full size artwork.

Lyrics (Tabhartas Dé)

I hope you enjoy the song(s) and I wish each and every one of you a Happy Christmas & a wonderful Holiday season:-)

Live Love Be Believe

Rogue

Here they are: The Christmas Songs

Tabhartas Dé (MP3)
Tabhartas Dé (AAC)
Tabhartas Dé (WAV)
Anmi’s Christmas (AAC)
Anmi’s Christmas (MP3)
O Holy Night (MP3)
O Holy Night (AAC)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (MP3)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (AAC)
Please make a donation

There is no fee to download. If you like the songs please consider donating. Any amount is appreciated:-)

88 Responses to “Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)”

1. Google says:

That is the end of this write-up. Here youll locate some websites that we believe you will value, just click the links.

2. below youll uncover the link to some web pages that we think you should visit

3. papaya says:

we like to honor lots of other world wide web web pages around the web, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out

4. Google says:

Usually posts some extremely exciting stuff like this. If youre new to this site.

5. Google says:

That could be the finish of this write-up. Here you will come across some internet sites that we consider youll enjoy, just click the links.

6. peru travel says:

we like to honor numerous other internet sites on the net, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out

7. Google says:

That could be the finish of this write-up. Here youll discover some sites that we believe you will value, just click the hyperlinks.

8. Google says:

Always a huge fan of linking to bloggers that I enjoy but dont get a great deal of link appreciate from.

9. usually posts some extremely intriguing stuff like this. If youre new to this site

10. Sex Toys says:

always a major fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but dont get quite a bit of link adore from

11. that could be the finish of this article. Here youll come across some web sites that we feel you will appreciate, just click the links over

12. Google says:

Usually posts some pretty fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site.

13. Google says:

Below youll obtain the link to some internet sites that we feel you need to visit.

14. Google says:

That could be the end of this post. Here you will find some sites that we assume youll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks.

15. we like to honor a lot of other net web sites around the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out

16. Clasificados Online para El Transportista Si Somos los nmeros 1 Compra o Vende? Camiones, Camionetas, Volteos, Trailers – Trabajos para el Transportista

17. Clasificados Online para El Transportista Si Somos los nmeros 1 Compra o Vende? Camiones, Camionetas, Volteos, Trailers – Trabajos para el Transportista

18. smm panel says:

usually posts some really fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site

19. Google says:

We prefer to honor lots of other internet sites on the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out.

20. sex kit says:

we like to honor numerous other web sites around the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out

21. that could be the end of this article. Right here you will locate some web sites that we believe youll value, just click the hyperlinks over

22. Google says:

We prefer to honor numerous other web sites on the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages worth checking out.

23. Google says:

We prefer to honor quite a few other web sites around the net, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out.

24. below youll find the link to some sites that we believe you’ll want to visit

25. below youll discover the link to some websites that we feel you ought to visit

26. Hoagies says:

always a large fan of linking to bloggers that I adore but dont get a lot of link enjoy from

27. Google says:

Below youll obtain the link to some web sites that we think you should visit.

28. we like to honor a lot of other online internet sites around the net, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out

29. usually posts some quite fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site

30. 福井脱毛 says:

always a significant fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get a great deal of link really like from

31. Google says:

That is the end of this write-up. Right here youll obtain some websites that we believe youll appreciate, just click the links.

32. Google says:

Below youll obtain the link to some web pages that we think you need to visit.

33. Google says:

We prefer to honor quite a few other online sites on the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out.

34. we prefer to honor quite a few other world wide web web pages on the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out

35. pure kona says:

we like to honor several other net internet sites on the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out

36. buyers says:

usually posts some quite fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site

37. Google says:

We like to honor numerous other online sites on the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out.

38. best kona says:

that would be the end of this write-up. Right here youll locate some websites that we feel youll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over